Tuesday, March 29, 2011







Let me back up a little here. Let you take the trunk section pull down seat in the

blue '79 Caprice Station-Wagon that faces the "rear" window; but since you have let

me back-up a little here now you see bumperstickers where it was meant you'd see

windshields and I am stepping on it. You find it funny and worrisome at once, for this

is not rear-wheel drive, and my acceleration in reverse gear is galloping - over the raised

and bumpy railroad tracks and the Caprice goes airborne like some nissan major motion

heckuva hunkova ram tough truck commercial and your pants are pissed, you have stopped

breathing and your adrenals could work no better if a flaming volkswagen beetle had to be lifted

to save your own little bundle of joy, for I have not even turned my head to see the road

in front of you; I am using the rearview mirror - this is what I meant by let me back up a

little - don't worry it is a lightly travelled straight and mostly flat road lined with

a lot of nothing but the occasional telephone pole to crash into should I lose

control, I won't, I keep promising, reassuring it is almost impossible to roll one of these

Caprice Station-Wagons without a steep embankment -

I did not want to scare you though and I feel bad about the excitement upon your

bladder, how pale you've gone, so now we are coasting. You take a deep breath, and I

appreciate this as most of all it is audience that I want for this little backing up of mine.

Why don't we visit the drive-thru just like this you go first I'll let the electric window

down and would you order me a small chocolate shake along with whatever you'd like.

Do not try to escape or I will close the electric window on you, its one of the few things

General Motors was doing right in 79 and you would be wise to take my word for the

python like grip the window-crank-motor is capable of stopping you with, just like

this, go ahead get yourself some fries if you like and we'll get back to letting me back up

a little bit oh thank you it is the greatest gift a person can give you know to an unforward

looking person such as I, letting me back up a little, thank you, go ahead, buckle up and